Yesterday, on the occasion of the 10th anniversary, Xiaomi presented the ultimate flagship Mi 10 Ultra. Almost all specifications are top notch: the best ultrazoom camera, great screen and extremely fast charging. The smartphone will be released in China on August 16 and buyers will find a 120W charger with it.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra 120W fast charge speed test
In the presentation, it was said that it would take only 23 minutes to fully charge a 4500 mAh battery and in 5 minutes its resource will be replenished by 41%. But to what extent do the reported data correspond to the actual use? The Chinese technology reviewers who have already kept the device for the test decided to find out.
So, according to the results of charging the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra with the new 120W charger, it was found that you can actually charge the smartphone from 0 to 100% in just 23 minutes. But in the first five minutes, the battery charges 36%, not 41% as reported. In 10 minutes, the battery capacity reaches 59%, 15 minutes – 79% and 20 minutes – 95%.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Specifications
- 6.67 inches (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED 19.5: 9 aspect ratio HDR10 + screen with refresh rate 120Hz, brightness 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Type), contrast ratio 5000000: 1 (Minimum), DCI -P3 Wide Color Gamut, protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB. 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB storage. 16 GB RAM LPPDDR5 with 512 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 is based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1 / 1.32 ″ OV48C sensor, 1.2μm, f / 1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. Sony IMX586 48MP telephoto lens with f / 4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128 ° wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture. 12MP sensor 1 / 2.6 ″ 2PD with 1.4um for zoom and portrait 2x, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front camera
- On-screen fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38 × 75.04 × 9.45 mm. Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with wired 120W QC 5 / PD3.0. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Mi 10 Ultra is available in Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver and Transparent Edition, starting at 5299 yuan (US $ 762) for 8 GB + 128 GB, 5599 yuan (US $ 806) for 8 GB + 256 GB, 5999 yuan (US $ 863) US) for 12 GB + 256 GB and the top version 16 GB + 512 GB costs 6999 yuan (US $ 1007). It is available for order today and will be available in China from August 16.