This morning, a video showing the unboxing of the Mi 10 Ultra was posted on the Web, which will be shown by Xiaomi in the near future. A 6-minute video revealed the design, contents of the package and the main features of the upcoming flagship. Xiaomi is clearly unhappy with this and according to @Universe, is so unhappy that he will demand monetary compensation for violating the non-disclosure agreement. According to him, the required amount will be 1 million dollars, although there are suggestions that this number is very high and may amount to “only” $ 100,000. It is unlikely that a blogger can pay such huge sums of money.
Note that such leaks in surprise gadgets have occurred in the past and even major releases in the United States have been leaked. The damage from such actions is also difficult to calculate.
The original video has already been removed from YouTube, but has already spread across the Web and has been repeatedly uploaded to various channels. The presentation of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is expected within the next hour.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra will arrive with a large four-sensor camera
Recently, renders appeared on the network, which, according to the source, reveals the future flagship. These indicate that there will be four vertical camera sensors at the rear. The upper sensor is a periscope and is framed with a silver insert to emphasize its importance and significance. And there is also an inscription that shows its main advantage – 120x zoom.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is rumored to offer an AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, fast charging 100/120 W, 4500 mAh battery and three memory modifications, where the top version will offer 16 GB of RAM and a 512 GB flash drive.
To emphasize the exceptional state of innovation, one of the versions will receive a ceramic “back”, and the company will also offer a variant with a transparent back cover. The smartphone should have stereo speakers, NFC module, support for 55 watt wireless charging, screen fingerprint scanner and cooling system.
Remember that last March, Xiaomi officially introduced the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro smartphones and here is a reminder of their specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro Specifications
- 6.67 inches (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED 19.5: 9 HDR10 + screen ratio with refresh rate of 90Hz, 1120nit (HBM). 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 is based on Android 10
- Mi 10 – 108MP rear camera with 1 / 1.33 sensor Samsung sensor, size 0.8μm pixel, f / 1.69 aperture, LED flash OIS 8P. 13MP 123 ° wide-angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture. 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP rear camera with 1 / 1.33 ″ Samsung sensor, pixel size 0.8μm, f / 1.69 aperture, LED OIS flash, 8P. 2PD 12MP 1 / 2.6 inch sensor with 1.4um for zoom and 2x portrait. 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS. 20MP 117 ° ultra wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front camera
- On-screen fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6 × 74.8 × 8.96 mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10 – 4780mA battery with wired and wireless fast charging 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0, wireless reverse charging 10w
- Mi 10 Pro – 4500mAh battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging