On September 1, Realme will show at least two new smartphones. We are talking about Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. Yesterday the company announced its intention to present new products and the first reports of new products were found on the TENAA website. But the information was very scarce and did not allow us to estimate what kind of devices it would be. And today the data of the certification body was supplemented with the specifications of the model with the product number RMX2121.
The full specifications of the upcoming Realme X7 Pro
The smartphone is supposed to enter the market under the name Realme X7 Pro. It weighs 184 grams and measures 160.8 × 75.2 × 8.5 mm. It also has a curved 6.55 inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels. Supports 120Hz refresh rate and built-in on-screen fingerprint scanner. In the upper left corner of the panel, there is a round hole for a 32 megapixel front camera.
The Realme X7 Pro is based on an unknown eight-core chip clocked at 2.6 GHz. It seems to be the Dimensity 1000+. The smartphone includes 6/8 GB RAM, 128/256 GB storage and quad rear camera 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP. The capacity of the battery is 4500 mAh with support for fast charging 65 watts.
Obviously, the Realme X7 Pro is a competitor to the Redmi K30 Ultra and these two models will have to compete in China to attract users. Upcoming smartphones are lighter and have a stronger charge. Reminder, the Redmi K30 Ultra weighs 213 grams and supports 33W fast charge.
Last week, Xiaomi unveiled the flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Redmi K30 Ultra smartphones, as well as a unique transparent TV and many other products. and here is a reminder of the full specifications of the Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone:
REDMI K30 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67 inches (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + screen with refresh rate 120Hz, brightness 1200nit (HBM) / 500nit (Typ), contrast ratio 5000000: 1 (Min.), 100% DCI- P3 Wide Color Gamut, protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core (4 × A77 2.6GHz + 4 × A55 2.0 GHz) Dimensions 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128 GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256 GB / 512 GB (UFS 2.1)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 is based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1 / 1.7 ″ sensor Sony IMX686, pixel size 0.8μm, f / 1.69 aperture, 7P lens. 5MP macro lens (50mm equivalent) with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro. 13MP 119 ° ultra wide angle lens. 2MP depth sensor with 1.75 μm
- 20MP front camera
- On-screen fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers
- Dimensions: 163.3 × 75.4 × 9.1 mm. Weight: 213g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with fast charge 33W, QC 4+ / PD