Letsgodigital has published images of a special edition of the Oppo Find X2 Pro smartphone, which was created in collaboration with Lamborghini and will be called the Oppo Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition.
The first photos of the Oppo Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition have appeared
Remember that this spring, the Oppo Find X2 Pro topped the DxOMark Best Mobile Phones category along with the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro with a 124-point rating. Now both smartphones share third place.
The standard version of the Oppo Find X2 Pro was equipped with a front camera, which is built into a hole in the upper left corner of the screen. However, the new images of the special edition Oppo Find X2 Pro show not only the updated design of the rear panel, but also the lack of a front camera in the usual place.
Sources suggest that the Oppo Find X2Pro Lamborghini Edition smartphone may be the first phone on the market whose front camera will be below the screen surface. However, you should not rule out another option, in which the front camera will be retractable.
There is no information yet on the release dates of this version of the Oppo Find X2Pro. However, here is a reminder of the specifications of current Oppo Find X2 / X2Pro smartphones.
OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro specifications
- 6.7 inches (3168 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD + OLED 2.5D curved glass screen with HDR10 +, refresh rate 120Hz, brightness 800 nits, 1200 nits maximum brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB (UFS 3.0) storage for Find X2 / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512 GB (UFS 3.0) storage for Find X2 Pro
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Find the main camera X2 – 48MP with Sony IMX586 sensor, f / 1.7 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS. 12MP 120 ° ultra wide sensor with f / 2.2 aperture, Sony IMX708 sensor, macro 3cm. 13MP telephoto camera with f / 2.4 aperture, 5x hybrid zoom, up to 20x digital zoom
- Find X2 Pro – 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX689 sensor, f / 1.7 aperture, 7P LED flash, OIS + EIS, 48MP 120 ° ultra wide resolution sensor with f / 2.2 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 3cm macro, telephoto lens 13MP perisope camera with f / 3.0 aperture, 20x hybrid zoom, up to 60x digital zoom, OIS
- 32MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- On-screen fingerprint sensor
- Water and Dust Resistant (IP68 for Find X2 Pro) / Splash Resistant (IP54 for Find X2)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones
- Find dimensions X2: 164.9 × 74.5 × 8 mm. Weight: 196g (ceramic) / 187g (glass)
- Find X2 Pro dimensions: 165.2 × 74.4 × 8.8 mm (ceramic); Weight: 207g (ceramic)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Find X2 – 4200mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charge
- Find X2 Pro – 4260mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charge