Chinese company Vivo, according to some leaks, is preparing to release a new mid-range smartphone called S6 Pro 5G, capable of operating on fifth generation mobile networks.
Vivo S6 Pro 5G Specs Leaked: Snapdragon 765G Camera and 4 Rear
The device is said to be based on the Snapdragon 765G processor, combining eight Kryo 475 cores with a clock frequency of up to 2.4 GHz, Adreno 620 graphics processing unit and X52 5G modem. The amount of LPDDR4x RAM will be 8 GB.
The smartphone has six cameras. So on the front, there will be a dual selfie camera based on 32 and 8 megapixel sensors. The rear quad-camera will include a 64-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 main sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor, a 2-megapixel macro unit and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
There is also an OLED display with a refresh rate of 60 Hz and a fingerprint scanner on the screen. Power is provided by a 4200 mAh battery with support for fast 33 watt charging.
It is reported that the new product will be offered in versions with UFS 2.1 flash drive with a capacity of 128 and 256 GB. The price will be $ 425 and $ 465 respectively.
Vivo S6 5G
It is worth noting that at the end of March, Vivo announced the Vivo S6 5G smartphone. The handset is available in China, and for the time being, it will remain exclusive there. The following is a reminder of its specifications:
Specifications Vivo S6 5G
- 6.44 inches (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 20: 9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass screen
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Processor Samsung Exynos 980 8nm with Mali-G76 MP5 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, EIS, LED flash, ultra wide angle lens 8MP 112 ° with f / 2.25 aperture, 2MP macro lens 4 cm with f / 2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front camera with f / 2.08 aperture
- On-screen fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.16 × 74.66 × 8.68 mm; Weight: 181g
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- 5G SA / NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Standard) / 4390mAh (Minimum) battery with fast charging 18W
Recently, Vivo issued an amazing statement. It was officially announced that the VIVO S6 series has been sold for only two months and the sales volume has exceeded one million.
However, the biggest selling point of the VIVO S6 is the night selfie experience. The phone has the ability to take great selfies due to the soft-light 32MP camera on the front.