The news that the new generation iPhones will offer a limited package has caused strong criticism against Apple. Most blamed the company. For Apple, removing the headset and charging box from the kit will reduce the cost of the iPhone. At this stage, this is just a rumor and if the company will really take this step, we will find out in the fall, when sales of new devices begin.
Then there were rumors that Apple and rival Samsung would follow suit. Sources said that the South Korean giant only thought of removing the headphones and the charging box from the package. But as it turned out, Samsung decided to bypass the rival in this dubious event and become the legislator of the limited package.
It has become known that buyers of the new flagships Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, living in North America, will not find branded AKG headphones in the box with the smartphone. But, if asked, the company will send an AKG headset completely free. they just need to contact Samsung support with a corresponding request.
Explaining its move to remove the headset from the box, Samsung referred to the fact that North American users tend to use Bluetooth wireless headphones, so a wired headset is useless and unnecessary for many of them. It is true that it remains a mystery whether the cost of the headphones is included in the price of a smartphone or not.
It is worth noting that recently, the company unveiled the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra smartphones, and here is a reminder of the Ultra model.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra specifications
- 6.9 inch Quad HD (3088 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display, HDR10 +, 496PPI, refresh rate 120Hz, brightness up to 1500 nits, protection Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Octa-Core Processor Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256 GB, expandable memory up to 1 TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI
- Hybrid dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, laser AF sensor, Periscope 12MP lens with f / 3.0 aperture, PDAF optical zoom, OIS, 5X, Super-Resolution zoom up to 50X, ultra-wide 12MP 120 ° sensor with aperture f / 2.2
- 10MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm. Weight: 208
- S Pen with Bluetooth capability with pressure levels: 4096, pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm, IP68
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4500mAh (standard) battery with fast charge 45W, wireless charging (WPC and PMA), Wireless PowerShare