Realme produces many smartphones with which it intends to challenge Xiaomi and Honor products. So it’s no surprise that the company unveiled the Realme C11 last week at the same time as the Redmi 9C announcement. At that time, the smartphone was only released in Malaysia and now the company has started teasing the arrival of the new C series smartphone in India soon.
A series that successfully achieved its mark.
It stands out with smartphones with the highest score in its category @Flipkart, # ρεαλ The C series is one of the most popular series with the best batteries, processors and display in its price range.
Stay tuned for the next addition! pic.twitter.com/tv34J5jlf6
– realme (@realmemobiles) July 8, 2020
The Realme C11 came with a large screen and a 5000mAh battery priced at $ 100
The Realme C11 is offered in a version with 2/32 GB memory and the price for it is $ 100. It’s exactly the same price as the Redmi 9C. Both smartphones are similar in their features. But the latter has a triple main camera and fingerprint sensor.
In terms of design, this is almost the complete twin brother of the Redmi 9C. We have a drop-shaped screen and a square rear camera. The only visible difference is the vertical stripe on the back cover. There are only two colors to choose from: gray and green. The smartphone has a 6.5-inch IPS matrix with HD + resolution (1600 × 720 pixels), 5 megapixel front camera with f / 2.4 aperture and dual main camera 13MP (f / 2.2) + 2MP (portrait, f / 2.4) with night Super Nightscape function.
A major innovation is the Helio G35 chip, launched in this model. And this will be the first smartphone on the market with this processor. Although the Redmi 9C with this chip was released a little earlier, it will enter the market only until the end of July, while the Realme C11 will be released on July 7.
They equip the C11 smartphone with a 5000 mAh battery, Bluetooth 5.0 unit, 3.5 mm headphone jack and it comes with Android 10 OS with Realmi UI interface. There is no fingerprint scanner and you will have to rely on Face Unlock to identify yourself. Also, there is no fast charge. The dimensions of Realme C11 were 164.4 x 75.9 x 7.1 mm and weighed 196 grams.
Realme C11 Specifications
- 6.52 inch (1600 x 720 pixel) HD + 20: 9 mini-drop screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2 GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32 GB (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f / 2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 164.4 × 75.9 × 9.1 mm. Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charge