Oppo has introduced the ColorOS 7 update for the OPPO R15 brought by Android 10 OS. Now, two new smartphones are on last year’s list of devices using Android 10, which until Android 11 is the latest available. The modernize arrives at two smartphones that are essentially the same thing – the Oppo F15 and the Oppo A91. The company introduced the OPPO A91 in China in December 2019 and then decided to launch the same phone in India with the OPPO F15 a month later. If you are not satisfied, the company has even released a global OPPO A91. Both the India F15 and the Global A91 share the same software. That’s why the new Android 10-based ColorOS 7 update is coming for both devices.
As you might expect, the ColorOS 7 version brings everything Google has introduced with Android 10. This includes a Dark System and full-screen Westures feature. However, this is not the only thing. In terms of Oppo skin, the company has made a huge improvement in its software industry. Users of these phones will now enjoy a much cleaner and more intuitive user interface. It also has redesigned iconography, optimized play area and more. The current fixed version Android 10 for the OPPO F15 and A91 bears the version number CPH2001PUEX_11.C.11. It is available for download in India and many other world markets.
Color update OS 7 based on Android 10 for the changelog OPPO F15 / A91
- Brand new borderless design makes graphics more appealing and operation more efficient.
- OPPO Sans was added as the default font. The new font offers a refreshing feel and fits in well with OPPO’s quest to blend beauty and technology.
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app from the Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Two settings have been added: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball in the full screen application.
- Optimize the Floating Window feature for more applications.
- Bubble added: A bubble appears when you open an application in a moving window from the smart sidebar. Press the bubble to collapse and open the application.
- Optimized 3-finger screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and slide your fingers to adjust the screen size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and slide your fingers out to capture a large screen shot.
- Screen settings added: You can adjust the position of the floating screenshot preview pane and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview window: After taking a screenshot, drag and drop it to share, or drag it down and drop it to take a large screenshot.
Navigation gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe in from both sides of the screen, then hold to switch to the previous application.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- New Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing energy consumption.
- New focus mode: Protects you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- All new charging animations added.
- Optimize the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner alerts.
- A pause function for screen recording has been added.
- A pop-up window and settings for screen recording have been added.
- New tones added for deleting files, calculator keystrokes and compass cursor.
- Optimized preload system ringtones.
- Animated TalkBack prompts for accessibility added.
- Color accessibility feature added to enhance the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New recent task management feature: You can view recent task memory information and lock applications.
- Optimization for visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimize the boot animation for Game Space.
- More vibrant wallpapers.
- Art + static wallpapers added.
- Adjust if you want to open the global search or notification drawer when you swipe down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape and style of the application icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the lock screen to switch unlocking methods.
- Improvements to the password unlocking graphic design to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the lock screen.
- More off-screen clock styles.
- A simple home screen function has been added, with larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or the Smart Sidebar, you can open the Hover Calculator
- Added the ability to crop to Recordings.
- New (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adjusts to the current weather.
- Weather-friendly animations added to Weather.
- Optimize the camera user interface for a better user experience.
- Optimizations for UI timer and sound.
- Album user interface optimizations for a clear hierarchy and fast photo search.
- Album suggestions recognizing more than 80 different scenes have been added.
- OPPO Share now supports file sharing with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimize the contacts interface for a more effective experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy mapping and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one click.
- DocVault added, an application for easy management and use of your digital IDs (only available on phones sold in India).