OnePlus Nord has already been introduced. Although the official sales will start only on August 4, there is already the opportunity to download its colorful wallpapers for use on current OnePlus models or other smartphones with OLED screens.
It is worth noting that yesterday, OnePlus decided to reveal its next big thing for the premium mid-range market in the form of the OnePlus Nord. The Chinese company used Augmented Reality to bring an exciting event. This is the first time a smartphone maker has used AR to unveil new products. OnePlus has revealed that Nord was created with three main goals – Cameras, User Experience and Performance. According to the Chinese OEM, these three points represent the highest demand of the user. User demand was north for Nord creation.
Under the hood, the OnePlus Nord features the Snapdragon 765G SoC. This chipset is amazing in terms of mid-range, but it does not match today’s flagships, nor last year’s Snapdragon 855+. It is an energy efficient 7nm with enough performance to run the vast majority of Google Play applications and games. Most importantly, this chipset ensures seamless 5G connectivity. This chipset will be combined with 6 GB, 8 GB and even 12 GB of RAM. But keep in mind that the 6 GB variant is a cheaper version that will be exclusive to the Indian market.
The Nord displays a beautiful 6.44-inch AMOLED screen covered with Gorilla Glass 5. It is an FHD + panel with a refresh rate of 90Hz. This panel has sRGB and P3, but unfortunately does not include HDR support. Due to the nature of OLED, the on-screen fingerprint scanner is available. Nevertheless, OnePlus still offers face unlock as an option.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
- 6.44 inches (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD + 408 ppi 20: 9 Fluid AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPU) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64 GB (UFS 2.1), 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128 GB (UFS 2.1), 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB (UFS 2.1)
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 1.75 aperture, OIS + EIS hybrid stabilization, 8MP wide 119 ° camera with f / 2.25 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f / 2 aperture, 4, 2MP macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f / 2.45 aperture, EIS, 8MP 105 ° secondary camera Ultra wide with f / 2.45 aperture
- On-screen fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3 × 73.3 × 8.2 mm. Weight: 184g
- USB Type-C audio, Super linear speaker
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4115mAh battery with fast charge Warp Charge 30T (5V / 6A)