For many users, a smartphone with 5G support is completely useless and few are willing to pay too much for the presence of a communication unit that is not supported in their countries until now. But in other countries, this technology is in great demand, sales of 5G devices are gaining momentum. Unsurprisingly, in this case, Motorola does not want to lag behind the market trends and today introduced the Moto G 5G Plus.
Moto G 5G Plus: Motorola’s second 5G smartphone is official
This is a mid-range smartphone in which they tried to translate what is now relevant in the market. It has a large 6.7-inch screen with a 21: 9 aspect ratio, a refresh rate of 90 Hz and a resolution of 2520 × 1080 pixels. An important detail is two separately arranged round apertures for a 16 megapixels and 4 megapixels front camera.
Following in the footsteps of the Moto G 5G Plus, they installed a four-sensor system: 48 megapixels (f / 1.7) + 8 megapixels (wide angle, f / 2.2) + 5 megapixels (macro sensor, f / 2 , 2)) + 2 megapixel (depth sensor, f / 2.2). The device has a 5000 mAh battery with fast charging Motorola TurboPower with a power of 20 watts.
The smartphone is based on the Snapdragon 765 platform with a clock frequency of 2.3 GHz and Adreno 620 graphics. In addition, it has 4/6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64/128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage and microSD card support with up to 1 TB. The smartphone weighs 207 grams and its dimensions are 168x74x9 mm.
Equip the Moto G 5G Plus with a side-by-side fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.1 adapters and convert the Android 10 device. Sales go on July 8th. For the version with 4/64 GB memory, they ask for $ 400 and the option with 6/128 GB will cost $ 450.
Moto G 5G Plus Specifications
- 6.7 inches (1080 × 2520 pixels) Full HD + LCD 21: 9 aspect ratio HDR10 screen with 90Hz refresh rate, protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz CPU Kryo 475) Snapdragon 765 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 4 GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB UFS 2.1 storage. Ή 6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB
- Dual SIM (2 nano SIM + 1 microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, ultra wide angle lens 8MP 118 ° with f / 2.2 aperture, 5MP camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f / 2.2 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture, 8MP ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor on the side
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, speaker with bottom port, Smart PA
- Dimensions: 168 x 74 x 9 mmmm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with fast charge 20W TurboPower