Huawei’s new smart watch Watch Fit is currently available Huawei Mall official website in the UAE According to official information on the website, the smartwatch has a 1.64 inch AMOLED Square 2.5D display with a small curved screen. It also uses a 70% screen to body ratio, 280 x 456 and 326ppi resolution. In addition, there are three color options and four silicone straps.
Elsewhere, the official said the Huawei Watch Fit can provide 10 days of moderate use and 7 days of heavy use. Supports data detection and reminders of weather, heart rate, oxygen saturation, menstruation, steps, sleep, etc. In addition, it also has a “private gym” function.
Some of the features of the Huawei Watch Fit include one Built-in GPS sensor, supports waterproof 5ATM and can monitor OTA for boost. Users can also customize the theme of the watch to match their everyday look. This watch comes with various colorful watches. In addition to the formal, there are many amazing watch faces in the Watch Face Store to choose from. You can also customize your own with any photo from your mobile device.
As of now, the specific price of this device is still in folding. We will have to wait until Huawei’s IFA event on September 3 to get more information.
HUAWEI Watch Fit complete specifications
- 1.64 inch AMOLED touch screen (456 × 280 pixels)
- Bluetooth 5.0 associated with Android 5.0 devices and later versions of iOS 9.0
- 4 GB RAM
- 326PPI, screen to body ratio 70%, 2.5D curved glass, 16.7 mega colors
- 5ATM Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Size: 46 × 30 × 10.7 mm. Wrist coverage width: 13 ~ 21 cm (Model model)
11 ~ 19 cm. (Sakura Pink Model)
- Weight: 21g
- Watch Cae Color: Black, Silver, Pink Gold
- Construction material: Durable polymer fiber
- Belt: Black graphite silicone strap, silicone strap with green mint, melon, orange silicone strap and pink silicone strap
- GPS supported
- Accelerometer sensor, gyroscope sensor, heart rate sensor, ambient light sensor, capacitance sensor
- Heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring and activity monitoring throughout the day.
- Charging port: Magnetic charging thimble
- Battery life up to 10 days
- Typical use: 10 days – HUAWEI TruSleep™ is on, heart rate monitoring is on. The screen is monitored for a bit 200 times a day, 50 messages, 3 calls and 3 alarms that remind in 24 hours and training for 30 minutes per week.
- Heavy use: 7 days – HUAWEI TruSleep. Is activated, heart rate monitoring is activated. The screen is briefly monitored 500 times a day, 50 messages, 3 calls and 3 alarms reminding in 24 hours and training for 60 minutes per week.
- GPS operation: 12 hours
- In the box: Clock x 1, Charging cradle x 1, Charging cable x 1, Quick start guide and safety, Information and warranty card x 1