Caviar is known for its eccentric smartphone versions that feature premium, luxurious materials. With the release of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, the company has Come with the Ultra Eternity series. The company is inspired by four famous landmarks and brings a new line of expensive marble phones with rose gold and finish. This is actually a more premium interpretation of the Mystic Bronze color of the new phones.
As mentioned above, the four caviar models are based on four monuments built centuries and even millennia ago. First, we have the Parthenon, famous for its white marble, inspired by a version. Then we have the Hagia Sophia with black marble. The Forbidden City has green marble, not the green jade that is prevalent. Finally, we have the Cathedral of St. Basil from the famous Red Square which of course has red marble.
You can get these models if you want to pay between $ 5,750 and $ 6260, depending on the version you want. The marble is natural, while the rose gold is double plated on an engraved metal plate. Only 99 units will be produced for each version. So you have to be fast.
Caviar themed phones are not for everyone, especially because of the cost. However, if you are eccentric enough and have enough money to get an exclusive smartphone, then it is the perfect choice for you.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.9 inches Quad HD + (3088 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, HDR10 +, 496PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Processor Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256 GB, expandable memory up to 1 TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI
- Hybrid dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, laser AF sensor, Periscope 12MP lens with f / 3.0 aperture, PDAF optical zoom, OIS, 5X, Super-Resolution zoom up to 50X, ultra-wide 12MP 120 ° sensor with aperture f / 2.2
- 10MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm. Weight: 208
- S Pen with Bluetooth capability with pressure levels: 4096, pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm, IP68
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4500mAh (standard) 45W fast charge battery, wireless charging (WPC and PMA), Wireless PowerShare