Earlier this month, Samsung launched the new Galaxy Note 20 series with a vanilla and less attractive Note 20, and a true 2020 flagship in the form of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. With the new smartphones, the company introduced the One UI 2.5 software update bringing a number of new features and smart note applications to improve the usability of the S-Pen. The company has even improved the delay of the Bluetooth stylus in such a way that it resembles the feel of using pen and paper.
The Note 20 may be a monster in hardware, however, the S-Pen has been playing an important role in this smartphone since the early days of the Note series. Note 20 is no exception. The phone obviously has a slot that fits in the S-Pen when not in use. In the same way, the S-Pen will always sit in this hole and you can easily remove it. However, if you lose it or even break it, Samsung will cover it for you. Well, if you have $ 39.99 to pay for an S-Pen replacement.
The Galaxy Note 20 is available in many color options. In the same way, you can buy a separate S-Pen in the same color as your device. The S-Pen is compatible with all variants of the Note 20 family. In other words, the accessory is compatible with the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. We know that it is not cheap for a generic stylus, but the S-Pen is not an ordinary stylus. In addition, smartphones are quite expensive, so the price follows the same pattern.
The Note 20 Stylus connects via Bluetooth and charges automatically when you put it back in its slot. It has support for 4,096 pressure levels and can perform various off-screen functions, such as music playback control, remote control for the camera and as an air remote control. Interestingly enough, last year’s S-Pen for the Galaxy Note 10 sells for $ 10 less than the Note 20 accessory. The spare S Pen can be purchased at official webpage, however, appears soon.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.7 inches Full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display, HDR10 +, 393 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Processor Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256 GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with OneUI
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 64MP telephoto lens with f / 2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 30X, 12MP 120 ° Ultra Wide sensor with f / 2 , 2 diaphragm
- 10MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm. Weight: 192 (LTE / Sub6), 194g (mmWave)
- S Pen with Bluetooth capability with pressure levels: 4096, pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm, IP68
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4300mAh (standard) battery with fast charging 25W, wireless charging (WPC and PMA), Wireless PowerShare.