Chinese company Oppo should soon introduce a new smartphone. This became known after the appearance of a certificate for the new 5G smartphone of the company with two codes named PEAM00 / PEAT00 on the website of the Chinese regulator TENAA. The device also received a manufacturing license from the 3C certification office. The web has already suggested that the new smartphone will be released this month.
Oppo: details of a new 5G flagship have surfaced
The Oppo PEAM00 / PEAT00 measures 160.5 x 73.9 mm. The smartphone is thin and light – only 7.85 mm thick and weighs 169 grams. The device has a 6.43 inch AMOLED panel with Full HD + resolution. Judging by the photos posted on ΤΕΝΑΑ, the screen has a hole in the upper left corner. The screen also has a built-in fingerprint scanner.
The main mystery is in which processor the new device will run. On the device page, only the frequency – 2.0 GHz is displayed. But we know that the device will contain 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory. The firmware is its own graphical user interface based on Android 10.
The new Oppo smartphone will be equipped with a main camera unit with three sensors: the main one with 48 megapixels, an 8-megapixel wide-angle unit and an unknown 2-megapixel sensor. A 32 Megapixel front-facing camera is built into the screen stop.
Another interesting feature of the PEAM00 / PEAT00 will be its battery, or rather two 2100 mAh batteries. Most likely, the manufacturer divided the battery to simplify charging from the huge 65W charging block. We also learned about fast charging from the 3C list.
Previously, it was believed that the PEAM00 / PEAT00 is the code name for the upcoming Oppo Ace 3. However, all the technical features presented indicate that we expect a new A-line device from the Chinese brand.
Remember that the Oppo Ace 2 smartphone was released in April and here is a reminder of its specifications:
OPPO Ace 2 5G specifications
- 6.5 inch Full HD + AMOLED HDR screen (2400 × 1080 pixels) with 90Hz refresh rate, 500nit brightness (standard), 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla glass protection 5
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB (UFS 3.0)
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, size 0.8um pixels, f / 1.7 aperture, 8MP 116 ° Ultra Wide Lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 3 cm macro, 2MP portrait and 2MP mono lens with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- On-screen fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.0 × 75.4 × 8.6 mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2 × 2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Standard) / 3910mAh (minimum) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge, 40W Air VOOC wireless fast charge