Oppo previously announced the update program for ColorOS 7, the interface based on Android 10. Although there are some delays in this calendar due to the Corona pandemic, the Chinese manufacturer has started unfolding the stable version on the R15 phone, The smartphone was released 2 years ago.
Android 10-based ColorOS 7 is available on the Oppo R15
Here is the full changelog of the update:
• Brand new borderless design makes graphics more attractive and operation more efficient.
• OPPO Sans was added as the default font. The new font offers a refreshing feel and fits in well with OPPO’s quest to blend beauty and technology.
• Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an application from the Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Two settings have been added: Assacive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball in the full screen application.
• Optimize the Floating Window feature for more applications.
• Bubble added: A bubble appears when you open an application in a moving window from the smart sidebar. Press the bubble to collapse and open the application.
• Optimized 3-finger screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and slide your fingers to adjust the screen size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and slide your fingers out to capture a large screen shot.
• Screen settings added: You can adjust the position of the floating screen preview window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and down to share, or drag it down and release it to take a large screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe in from both sides of the screen, then hold down to switch to the previous application.
• Optimized movements: All movements are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing energy consumption.
• Added focus function: Protects you from external distractions when you are learning or working.
• All new charging animations added.
• Optimize the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner alerts.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• An animated window and settings for screen recording have been added.
• Added new sounds for deleting files, calculator keystrokes and compass indicator.
• Optimized preload system ringtones.
• Added animated TalkBack prompts for accessibility.
• Color accessibility feature added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• New task management feature: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock applications.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimize the boot animation for Game Space.
• More vibrant wallpapers.
• Art + static wallpapers added.
• Adjust if you want to open the global search or notification drawer when you swipe down on the Home screen.
• Adjust the size, shape and style of the application icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the lock screen to switch unlocking methods.
• Optimize password unlock graphic design to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the lock screen.
• More off-screen clock styles.
• Added a simple home screen function, with larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or the Smart Sidebar, you can open the Hover Calculator
• Added the ability to crop to Recordings.
Weather ringtone has been added, which automatically adjusts to the current weather.
Weather-friendly animations added to Weather.
• Optimize the camera user interface for a better user experience.
• Timer and sound optimization.
• Optimize the album’s user interface for a clear hierarchy and fast photo search.
• Album suggestions recognizing more than 80 different scenes have been added.
OPPO Share now supports file sharing with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimize the contacts user interface for a more effective experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy mapping and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one click.
DocVault has been added, an application for easy management and use of your digital IDs (only available on phones sold in India).